What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored into your computer when you visit certain websites. As you visit certain websites, your computer will read these cookie files and will re-store them.
Your cookie settings on this website.
The storage time of Cookies can be decided by the server, which will automatically delete stored cookies or keep them for a certain time period when you close the browser. You can change your browser settings to allow you to approve or deny cookie storage requests or delete stored cookies by yourself when you close the browser. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, when you deny cookie storage requests, it may cause you to use some of the features on our site that are not displaying correctly.
We may use Cookie to collect for the purposes as shown below:
- To identify the website and browser, to use for the determination of the type of languages, and to store the price inquiry temporarily.
- To analyze trends and improve the quality of our service. When you visit our website, the website may use some tools to collect the information which are not personally such as the browser, operating system, IP, the domain name from the website, and the average time that you spent on the website.
Categories of cookies.
We categorize cookies as follows:
Are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions when navigating back to a page in the same session.
Gather information about how a website is used – for example, which pages a visitor opens most often, and whether the user receives error messages from some pages. These cookies do not save information that would allow the user to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience.
Enable a website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. For example, a website can offer your local, price-relevant tax information if it uses a cookie to remember the region in which you are currently located. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
Are used to deliver adverts and other communications more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember whether you have visited a website or not, and this information can be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Cookies for improving group targeting and advertising will often be linked to site functionality provided by other organizations.
FSP understands that its use of your information requires your trust. FSP is committed to the highest standards of data privacy and will only use your information for clearly described purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU.
The following types of personal information about you may be collected:
- Company Address
- Phone numbers
- Email address
Website and Communication Usage
Sales and Services Information
Relating to purchases and services, including complaints, claims and technical support.
SERVER LOG FILES.
FSP automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". However, we will not store these data.
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
These are the main ways we collect your information:
- If you contact us directly via our websites or via our customer hotlines to request information about our products and services.
- If you buy a product or service directly from us.
- If you reply to our direct marketing campaigns.
- If your contact details are transferred from authorized centers or other third parties.
- If we acquired your personal data from other sources, for example social media Sites.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any of your information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED.
The information we collect from you is only used for providing you services upon your request. Such services includes, without limitation, providing newsletters, promotion activities, events, product information, technical support on using our products, repair and replacement services, and/or to provide back office management services, including without limitation, on-site monitoring, maintenance and control services to our products.
We will ask for your consent to process your personal data before you subscribe to our services.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
FSP retains your information only as long as is necessary and only for the purpose for which we obtained them. We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose. Our retention period is one month and then we will destroy your personal information.
WHO MAY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH.
We do not share your personal information with any third parties that is outside FSP unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With our associated enterprises and affiliates- We may provide your personal information to our associated enterprises and affiliates, or other trusted businesses or persons to process or store your information for us.
- With our service partners- Our service partners may provide services for us. We need to share your registered personal information with them in order to provide you services. In the case of unique applications, we need to share your personal information to the software developers/ account manager in order to set up your account.
- For legal reasons
We will share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside FSP if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of your information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requirements;
- enforce our services, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent possible fraud, infringement of security or technical issues; and
- protect against harm to our rights, property or data security, or other user's/public safety.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES.
Should you meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may change your marketing privacy preferences, or withdraw your consent in relation to how FSP uses your personal information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.